The Home Center and Hardware Store industries have grown steadily recently, fueled by growth in residential construction as well as higher spending by individuals on home improvement. Even faced with aggressive online competition (including from Amazon), the industry projects strong growth through 2025. Targeting both contractors and DIY homeowners, the industry will be trying new retail formats (e.g., smaller stores) and focusing on before-sale and after-sale service to enhance the customer experience.
Research America has extensive experience in all types of home centers and hardware stores market research.
Our expertise spans all segments of the home centers market research and hardware stores market research, including tool manufacturers, retailers, raw materials, and other suppliers. Projects include:
- Strategy to increase adoption of new products
- Competitive advantage and brand position research
- Customer experience improvement tracking
- Evaluation of DIY experience
- Evaluation of promotional programs
- Web-user interface optimization
For more information about our home & hardware market research experience and how we can help you, please Contact Us