Utilities Market Research
Utility : the capacity of a commodity or a service to satisfy some human want.
In today's world, the term utility has taken on an ever-expanding meaning. Gone are the days where utilities were just gas, water, and electric. Today's consumers also include telecommunications and internet connectivity in their list of daily needs.
Research America has more experience in the utility sector than in any other sector. Serving as the Reporter of Record for many utility companies to their respective states' Public Utility Commissions as well as satisfying the ever-increasing federal public research requirements.
Our market research and analytic solutions for utility and energy sector clients include:
- Strategic Marketing Studies
- Customer Research
- Product Marketing Studies
- Employee Studies
- Customer Segmentation
- Custom, integrated research to provide leverageable, actionable insights
- Embracing advanced and emerging methods from multiple industries to provide better answers to marketing questions, understanding customer motivations
- Nimble, flexible, diverse