Since 1990, the Natural Marketing
Institute® , a division of Research America, has tracked health and
sustainability on a global basis, examining the intersection of these two dynamic market drivers across
than 100 categories. Our work tracks and predicts the changes in consumer attitudes and behaviors across
food, beverage, personal care, household products, supplements, indulgent and healthy categories, home,
energy, environment, apparel, auto and more.
We serve our clients using this extensive knowledge within health and sustainability across categories
geographies to enhance their innovation and new business development. Below are the proprietary research
reports available for purchase. Contact us today to learn more.
– A comprehensive consumer study of attitudes, behaviors and motivations related to
the dynamic, multi-faceted dimensions of lifetime wellness. The construct for the study is based on
6 Dimensions of Wellness and the symbiotic relationship of emotional, physical, technological,
financial, environmental, and social health.
of Sustainability in America
– an annual consumer research study devoted to understanding
consumer values and behaviors across health, the environment and corporate social responsibility,
and their impact on purchase.
Consumer Insights & Trends (USA & Global)
– a biennial consumer research study devoted to understanding consumer attitudes and behaviors
related to dietary supplements/OTC/Rx and their impact on market dynamics.
& Wellness Trends in America
– an annual comprehensive consumer research report of consumer attitudes and behaviors related to
diet, nutrition, general health and wellness.
Cannabis/Whole Health Report
– a comprehensive consumer research project surrounding cannabis that examines the impact of the
whole cannabis plant – including CBD, hemp, and marijuana – and its impact on whole health across
general population adults in the USA and Canada.