A global manufacturer and distributor of hardware products wanted to benchmark the size of the home improvement market as well as evaluate a new line of designer concepts. Using Intellitrends’ QuickTrend™ national on-line survey tool, 20 alternate concepts were evaluated incorporating visuals, product video, and competitive offers.
With intelligence on potential purchase, product and regional preferences, price sensitivities, and competitive share, the manufacturer was able to prioritize prototypes, thus maximizing R&D and engineering resources and focus their marketing and merchandising initiatives for specific regions.
- Find new and alternative markets to target your products
- Uncover your competitive differentiator for decision makers
- Identify the best concepts, prototypes, packaging, marketing materials
- Test prototypes prior to major investments
- Benchmark Best Practices and maximize your internal resources
- Create strong differentiators for your products/services
- Prioritize the best opportunities for Return On Investment
- Establish a measurement program to track improvements
- Refine messaging and marketing tools for sales teams
- Uncover up-sell/cross-sell opportunities