A global manufacturer and distributor of automotive parts wanted insight into the consumers' decision process. Using Intellitrends' MarketView 360°, key market dynamics including fuel prices, competitive sales forecasts, vehicle production outlook and status of the credit market were incorporated to provide a realistic view of opportunities and barriers.
With this analyzed data, the manufacturer was able to identify those concepts and prototypes with the strongest sales potential, thus maximizing their use of R&D and engineering resources and focusing their sales presentations and marketing materials.
- Capitalize on emerging automotive market/product trends
- Identify new non-traditional markets for your technology
- Focus your strategic marketing position
- Focus your competitive differentiator for decision makers
- Benchmark Best Practices and align your internal resources
- Initiate and test new ideas, concepts or prototypes
- Prioritize product and technology directives for R&D/Engineering
- Create a Performance Measurement Program to track improvements
- Map gaps and opportunities in the customer decision process
- Energize your marketing message, tools and sales efforts