One of the largest franchise chains in the U.S. wanted to analyze and track the appeal of their core product offered in select U.S. markets. Intellitrends designed an on-going annual Tracking Program to benchmark and track behaviors of unique consumer segments relative to their product and other fast food options.
This six year quarterly and annual program has provided insight regarding changing behaviors, media habits, the decision process and brand perceptions to reveal strategic refinements for product development, operational processes, marketing & advertising initiatives and new product options.
- Identify emerging consumer media trends and ways to capitalize
- Benchmark your market and mind share
- Profile and target new customer segments
- Identify messaging/mediums that motivate target segments
- Map how decisions are made and capitalize on gaps and opportunities
- Create a Measurement Program for tracking improvements
- Test and validate the best product ideas/concepts
- Create product/service enhancements to WOW customers
- Energize your marketing, PR and advertising initiatives
- Provide your franchisees with market research data